Empower someone with a Gift Card. Click here.

Get $5 Off!

When You Sign Up for Our Emails

Free Shipping!

On Orders of $25 or More

Refine your search

  1. $0.00 - $100.00 (44)
  2. $200.00 - $300.00 (1)
  1. Gray (1)
Item Condition
  1. New (29)
  1. Easy Roller Jr (1)
  2. GAM (6)
  3. Linzer Products (1)
  4. Plymouth Painter (4)
  5. Purdy (2)
  6. Shur Line (3)
  7. Stanley Hardware (1)
  8. Wooster (11)

Roller Frames & Poles

Results 1-32 of 45

Set Descending Direction
per page

Results 1-32 of 45

Set Descending Direction
per page

About Roller Frames & Poles

A paint roller is a paint application tool used for painting large flat surfaces rapidly and efficiently. A paint roller typically consists of two parts: a "roller frame," and a "roller cover." The roller cover absorbs the paint and transfers it to the painted surface. The roller frame attaches to the roller cover. A painter holds the roller by the handle section. The roller frame is reusable. It is possible to clean and reuse a roller cover, but it is also typically disposed of after use. Paint rollers are much faster than a paint brush, and usually give a much more even coat. Roller poles and frames can be swapped out to add certain textures, angles, and help you reach further and higher in a paint job.