Features and Benefits:
- Engine Off feature removes pulleys, belts and fan blades from the safety equation
- No additional ventilation required
- Vacuum mode creates a " push/pull" exchange process allowing the technician to safely remove high pressure in a hot system
- " Hands-off" transfer of used coolant to a bulk tank prevents spills and helps protect the technician
- Two clearly marked valves and an easy-to-read gauge make this machine very easy to use
Robinairs CoolTech Coolant Exchanger has a 10 minute exchange process, which means no more waiting for the engine to warm up! Also comes with a one year warranty! Sight glass clearly shows the amount of coolant in the waste tank. One valve controls the flow of coolant, process is easy to understand-no special training needed. No electricity required. 90PSI shop air drives the exchange process, as well as the 2 GPM pump on the waste tank. Designed to Survive: Impact-resistant polypropylene cabinet will not scratch or dent vehicle. Cabinet is impervious to chemicals commonly used in the shop. Large, inflatable tires carry a well-balanced platform easily across any shop floor. Easy to maneuver between bays and vehicles. Extra Design Features: Two external new coolant supply tanks allow on-board storage of two different coolant types. Graduations on tanks show user the amount of new coolant on board. On-board storage of step adapters. Adapter kit included. No hoses to cut. 96" hoses can be neatly stored on unit.