Empower someone with a Gift Card. Click here.

Get $5 Off!

When You Sign Up for Our Emails

Free Shipping!

On Orders of $25 or More

Refine your search

Currently Shopping by:

  1. Remove This Item Price: $10.00 - $20.00
Item Condition
  1. New (19)
  1. GAM (6)
  2. Plymouth Painter (2)
  3. Shur Line (3)
  4. Stanley Hardware (1)
  5. Wooster (7)

Roller Frames & Poles

27 Results

Set Ascending Direction
per page

27 Results

Set Ascending Direction
per page

About Roller Frames & Poles

A paint roller is a paint application tool used for painting large flat surfaces rapidly and efficiently. A paint roller typically consists of two parts: a "roller frame," and a "roller cover." The roller cover absorbs the paint and transfers it to the painted surface. The roller frame attaches to the roller cover. A painter holds the roller by the handle section. The roller frame is reusable. It is possible to clean and reuse a roller cover, but it is also typically disposed of after use. Paint rollers are much faster than a paint brush, and usually give a much more even coat. Roller poles and frames can be swapped out to add certain textures, angles, and help you reach further and higher in a paint job.